Friday, 27 August 2010

Life is about Ass

Hi there! Happy Friday! So I just wanted to keep you all informed, because I tend to share even if it's sometimes too much. But this is blog related, so I don't think it's TMI.

If you follow me on Twitter or Facebook then you might have seen I got a new job, which I start on Monday. While this is great news financially, it does mean I will have less computer time. I'm sure after I've adjusted to the change I will figure out how to handle my full-time job/kids/house/husband/novel-writing/blogging schedule better, but I just wanted to give you all a heads up that there may be a period of spotty blogging. Don't worry, I have a bunch of great interviews already lined up, but I don't want to simply "throw" them up on the ol' blog in a haphazard way. I like to give my followers something pretty to look at.

Okay, so now you know. I feel I've fulfilled my duty. Have a great weekend, everyone!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations on the new job!!! Trying to juggle something so new with family, writing and blogging is most certainly not easy!!!

I wish you the best of luck and hope you enjoy your weekend!!!

Kristi Helvig said...

Congrats on the job...love the title of this post. :)

Stina Lindenblatt said...

Wow, you are going to be busy. Good luck with the new job! And don't worry about spotty blogging. That's the lowest priority.

Shelli said...

Congratulations, and thanks for a good laugh! Enjoy your weekend.

GMR said...

Best of luck at the new job, Dorothy! We'll be right here cheering you on... ^_^

Brittany Roshelle said...

Congrats your new job! What a wonderful website, it's very inspiring to hear other writers making their way to becoming authors!