Friday 12 August 2011

Author Update: Eileen Schuh

One of my past interviewees, the wonderful Eileen Schuh, has great news to share.

"So excited! WolfSinger Publications has put my sci fi novella, SCHRÖDINGER'S CAT up on Amazon and Smashwords as an eBook.  It will soon be out in paperback, too. This psychological drama is more about tears and fears and relationships and death and dying than it is about science."


Congratulations, Eileen!

Check out Schrödinger's Cat on Amazon and Smashwords.

2 comments:

Eileen Schuh: said...

I am very excited about this, Dorothy.

You have been so supportive of me and my career. I remember the first email I got from you requesting an interview. I was about to reply that there must be a mistake because I was not yet a published author when I noticed you were interviewing "aspiring" authors. I agreed to an interview and a week after you posted it, I received my contract from WolfSinger Publications for SCHRÖDINGER'S CAT.

I have also since published THE TRAZ. I believe it was you who brought me the good luck.

Thank you!

Dorothy Dreyer said...

That's so sweet of you to say. Thanks so much! ^_^