- THREE - Pitch your story in only three sentences.
- TWO - Two days to enter: November 20th and 21st.
- ONE - One editor will judge and pick a winner.
Doesn't that sound great? Well then, get those pitches ready!
Do not enter your pitch on this post. We will make an official contest entry post on November 20th and entrants will post their three-sentence pitches (no run on sentences!) in the comments section of that post. At midnight on November 21st, We will turn off comments and no other entries will be accepted.
We will announce our spectacular judging editor sometime prior to the contest, so keep an eye out!
This contest is open to completed and polished manuscripts in the genres of:
Speculative* Middle Grade
Speculative* Young Adult
To be eligible, you must:
- Follow this blog - go ahead and click "Join this Site" or click the Bloglovin' button on the right if you haven't already
- Follow Dorothy on Twitter
- Follow Elizabeth on Twitter
- Follow Sandra on Twitter
- Spread the word! Tweet, Blog, or mention on Facebook about the contest and link back to this post or the official entry post.
So, don't forget: three sentences, two days to enter, one editor will judge. Good luck, everyone. We can't wait to read all of your pitches. See you back here on the 20th of November! :)
* From Wikipedia: Speculative fiction is an umbrella term encompassing the more fantastical fiction genres, specifically science fiction, fantasy, horror, weird fiction, supernatural fiction, superhero fiction, utopian and dystopian fiction, apocalyptic and post-apocalyptic fiction, and alternate history in literature as well as related static, motion, and virtual arts.