It's finally here! The official post for the Three Two One Pitch contest. Are your pitches ready? Great! Let's go over the rules one more time before you hit that "comment" button too quickly.
- THREE - Pitch your story in only three sentences.
- TWO - Two days to enter: June 7th and 8th.
- ONE - One awesome agent—Natalie Lakosil of The Bradford Literary Agency— will judge and pick a winner.
How do you enter? Make sure you follow the directions correctly! In the comments section of this post, type in the following information:
- Name and email
- Title of your manuscript
- Genre of your manuscript
- Word count
- Three-sentence pitch. (No more than three sentences or you'll be disqualified.)
Leave a space between your word count and pitch to make it easier for Natalie. You have from now until midnight (EDT), June 8th, to enter. After that, I will turn off comments and no other entries will be accepted. The winner will be announced when the judging is done and will get a full manuscript request from Natalie!
This contest is open to unagented, completed and polished manuscripts in the genres of:
- Contemporary, Paranormal, or Historical Romance
- Upmarket Women's Fiction
- Sci-Fi and Fantasy
- Thrillers and Darker Contemporary Fiction
You may enter pitches for up to TWO different manuscripts, but they must be in separate comments.
To be eligible, you must:
- Follow this blog - go ahead and click "Join this Site" on the right if you haven't already
- Follow me on Twitter
- Spread the word! Tweet, Blog, or mention on Facebook about the contest linking back to this post
Not necessary, but in the spirit of paying it forward:
Good luck, everyone. Can't wait to read all your pitches. On your mark, get set, pitch!