Friday 8 March 2013

Exciting News!

EXCITING NEWS! I know I'm fairly new as a contributor of We Do Write, but I hope you guys can appreciate the AWESOMENESS  that I am about to unleash.

The first two books of my YA paranormal series have a publisher! CALL ME GRIM, the first book in the series, will be published by Month9Books in Fall 2014! Here is the announcement as it appears on Publishers Marketplace:

March 6, 2013
 Children's:
Young Adult 
Elizabeth Holloway's debut CALL ME GRIM, in which a teenage girl accepts a job from a reaper so that she can stay alive long enough to save her best friend from certain damnation, to Georgia McBride at Month9Books, in a nice deal, in a two-book deal, for publication in Fall 2014, by Lindsay Ribar at Sanford J. Greenburger Associates (World English).




Which means that Dorothy and I are not only blog-partners, we are now officially pub-sisters! Which makes me wanna do this:


And this:

And what happy dance gif party is complete without this:


Eek!



12 comments:

Tracey Joseph said...

Congratulations, Elizabeth! How exciting.

Dorothy Dreyer said...

So happy for you, Beth! I just know everyone is going to love your books! Yay!!!!

Tonja Drecker said...

Congratulations!!! And if you really dance like that - wow! You're going to have quite the workout :)

Elizabeth Holloway said...

Thanks, ladies! And if I danced like that my kids would have me committed!

Kelly Hashway said...

Congrats and welcome to Month9Books, Elizabeth!

Michelle McLean said...

awesome news, congrats!

Tyler H. Jolley said...

Way to go!

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

Congrats!

Unknown said...

Woohoo, way to go. Congrats.

SStokes said...

Congratulations!!

Lisa Gail Green said...

Congratulations!!! It sounds awesome!!

Elizabeth Holloway said...

Thanks again! You guys are awesome!